I help entrepreneurs, influencers and marketers build their brand by creating engaging content that their customers will love.
Before we talk about work, come and get to know me more! (Scroll down if you want to get straight to business)
- I’m a converted dog-person. I own a poodle and a shih tzu-bichon frise. If you want to make me smile, laugh, or cry, show me dog-related stuff.
- Fun fact: Beaches are my go-to places but I’m not a good swimmer. I’ll work on that soon. Lol.
- I love traveling. I believe that life’s not meant to be lived in one place.
I want to help people grow their businesses and create engaging content regardless of where I am.
Here are some travel photos I wanna share:
- I do free-hand illustration and painting. (will be posting more of my art here soon!)
- I’m a huge advocate of women empowerment and LGBT rights. Everyone has the right to live and love the way they want to and I will fight for that belief.
Now for more serious stuff…
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
I have been blogging and writing content since 2010 but I only took an actual job related to it in 2016.
The only reason I took jobs in the past was for money. It finally hit me hard that life’s too short to not be following your passion or serving a purpose.
Money is important, but it isn’t everything.
As Steve Jobs said:
“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Wanting to commit to my love affair with writing and storytelling, I finally pushed myself to go all in and turn this into my freelance business.
This time, I’ve made a decision to use my words to empower the clients I work with and share their stories to the world.
I love hearing stories as much as I love sharing my own.
I figured, why not make a living out of my love for words and speech?
Hence, here I am.
Whew. Enough about me. Tell me more about YOU!
Let me know how I can help! 😉